l s

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It never rains...

But it pours. I know, I know. Terrible cliche, but true. Here I am working diligently on my book and over the past month, the following: Visit from Colorado son, who didn't make it home for Christmas because of the Denver bizzard. Visit from Durango son and wife who ditto (the good news). Visit to husband from a Health Monster (to be continued). Receipt of slides for judging a watercolor exhibition (Slides upside down in the carousel and my projector on the fritz). Visit to doctor for biopsy on skin lesions (results pending). I look like I got the worst of a fist fight. Nevertheless, the book is progressing, the weather has been fantastic and I will survive, although I may not blog much (the least of my worries).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillian Mowbray said...

Sounds like you're having a stressful time of it. Good luck with the biopsy results. xxx

12:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle Himes said...

sounds like my life lately
daughter & 3 kids moved in for whole month of may
huge oak tree blew over in backyard cost $2600 to get rid of
had shoulder surgery on wednesday
typing with one hand
no artwork getting done

goog luck with biopsy - will say a prayer

michelle

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home