l s

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New exhibition coming up

My Hithergreen class is getting ready for a new show. The previous one was a year ago last October and very successful, so we're all excited about it. They're coming up with some interesting pieces. Next week we're going to talk about framing and matting watercolors and some will begin bringing in their art. The reception is April 21, but we'll start hanging the first week in April. The thing I most enjoy about their work is how different the artists are in style and subject. I'll post images of the show when it's ready. Their previous show is listed at the right in the links section.

Daniel is playing in his saucer seat next to me, crowing gagagagaga and dadadadadad and bouncing mightily. Time to crawl on the carpet awhile.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Northland Stories said...

Nita-
I love your book - The Creative Artist.
It was full of ideas that inspired me.
Keep up the good work!
-Aaron

9:19 PM  
Blogger Nita said...

Thanks, Aaron. I'll try. Keep on the lookout for my new book, The New Creative Artist and for one coming in August, Confident Color. Thanks for writing.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home