l s

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I'm in Calgary this week, teaching a creativity workshop. This morning I pulled the drapes open at my hotel window and found myself looking at a tree whose branches were piled with snow. The roads look clear, though, and it's supposed to stop and get warmer this afternoon. Meanwhile, back in Dayton it's nearing sixty degrees and the wildflowers are popping.

The workshop is great. The sponsor is Leading Edge Workshops. I've taught several classes for them in the past under different management. The center where classes are held is roomy and well lighted. I wish all workshops had this kind of facility. There are 24 in the class and they're working hard. We had some great collage pieces to critique yesterday afternoon. Today we're doing monotypes, messy but fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home