l s

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blessings

I think I've written three weeks of blogs today. The brightest lights in the entire picture are Jenna and Daniel. In this picture of Jenna she's wearing her "dress-up dress" that I bought for $1.50 at Goodwill when she was about three. It's a size 14-teen chiffon party dress and we had to pin it up to keep it from dragging on the floor and tripping her. Now it's above her ankles but it still fits over her clothes. As you can see, she doesn't quite fit into the purple pumps yet. She's wearing one of my hats, as she cuts and pastes at her little art center at Grammy's house.

Daniel prefers wrestling with Pooh to posing for his birthday photo. He's eight-months old in this one. It was all I could do to keep him from leaping off the couch while I set up the camera. I'm discovering with Daniel that there's a little athleticism left in this old girl. I have to sprint across the room to keep up with him, crawl around the furniture, lift him like a twenty-pound free-weight. He's such a happy baby and loves to make me laugh with his juicy raspberries.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home