l s

Friday, July 25, 2008

Confident Color

With the workshop behind me I'm becoming more and more excited about the release of my new book, Confident Color. The book is expected in the warehouse by August 25, but with my previous books I have seen an advance copy up to a month before. If that happens this time, I should see my book any day now. Toward the end of the editing process my editor sent me a color copy of several pages, so I could see what the designer had done with the layout. It's very--well, colorful, but a color copy doesn't even come close to the printed color on quality paper. I was struggling through the last stages of the book with cataracts in both eyes, which have been surgically removed this year, so I will be seeing the artwork with almost new eyes. I can hardly wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home