l s

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The artists in Confident Color

, a Midwest regional art and educational electronic and print journal, is featuring the comments and artwork of some of the artists whose works have been selected to appear in my new book, Confident Color. This is an ongoing feature and will be updated every few days with more artists. As of today, Karen Benedetti, Willis Bing Davis , Gail Delger, Karen Jacobs, Cathy Jeffers, Trish McKinney, Shirley Nachtrieb, Julie Ford Oliver and Suzanne Zoole have contributed their images and remarks. More on the way. BTW, check out their Web sites.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "Mona Nita Mountain Climber"

When I think of you, Golda Meir{1898-1978} comes to my thoguhts in a book: "Golda Meir: Woman with a Cause" 1964. She said, "I can honestly say that I was never affected by the question of the success of an undertaking. If I felt it was the right thing to do, I was for it regardless of the possible outcome."

Your endorsement of the Art-to-Art Palette and its "sister" - Palette News Art Network has assured me its Missions as a voice for those in as well as those that serve those in the Arts and Educational communities - will make our 20th year a historical memory.

As the Palette's Editorial Director, my bridges leads to all the Palette's operating publishing segments. No different than those CEOs of major corporations - I must also offer those who market their own talents and services fiscal value, and this 20th year print journal edition has it all.

However, my real objective in this writing is not to change the subject matter; moreover, to tell you and all the contributing artists in "Confident Color" that Golda's words applies not only to being a world leader, but also in any field.

Respectfully,

Ben

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home