l s

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Keep Eyes Open for Georgia Mansur!


This Australian artist is creating a whirlwind in the watermedia world. She has a custom palette just released from Daniel Smith and when you see her gorgeous artwork on her Web site you'll want to know more about the international workshops posted on her site. Oh, and don't forget to look up her article on painting large scale acrylic landscapes in February Australian Artist magazine. You can download a pdf file of the article from her Web site. Go, Georgia, Go! I hope our paths cross some time when you're in the U.S.A.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole M. said...

wow; loving those colours!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Georgia Mansur said...

G'day Nita! Thanks so much for featuring me on your Juicy-licious blog! I am honoured to be here~ your colourful books, dvds and wonderful creative insight has kept me inspired for many years. I hope your readers will consider joining me at one of my upcoming workshops around the world (see website for details).

I am currently working on a new blog titled 'Artistic License 101' and would love to interview you to soak up some of your vast experience and share it with my readers. I will look forward to meeting up with you on one of my adventures soon~until then, Happy Painting Gorgeous! : D

1:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle Himes said...

As a floral painter myself, I was drooling over Georgia Mansur's painting shown on her homepage. It is absolutely gorgeous! I would love to see more like it.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous georgia Mansur said...

Hello Nita, Carole and Michelle~ thanks for your positive feedback on my work~ glad you like what I am doing! I am just putting the finishing touches on my Newsletter with lots of cool info about workshops, events and other fun stuff. If you would like to get on my mailing list shoot me your email at: georgia@georgiamansur.com and I will make sure you get all the Juice! Happy Creating friends~ : D Georgia

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home